[Press Conference] Moscow, Russia 03.06.2011

« Older   Newer »
Sasith90
view post Posted on 3/6/2011, 16:17

In the UK, Tokio Hotel held a press conference for the first western headliners Awards Muz-TV 2011. Time for questions and answers were too little, but Bill Kaulits managed to talk with reporters.

First, Bill told reporters who gathered at the Press Room:
- We are in a little creative break, so surprised that we are waiting for so many of our Russian fans.

- Do you know some Russian song?
- «Kalinka Malinka»? No, we do not know Russian songs, but we promise our Russian fans that we will learn the Russian song.

- How do you feel about your fans who copy your style?
- I never dreamed and not even thought about it. Now I don’t get tired of this wonder. It’s now a great honor for me. But I must say that it is easy to look like me. I recently saw girls who look exactly like me. It was strange.

- You now live in the U.S.. On which of your country do you miss?
- Now in Los Angeles we have a completely different feel. We can safely go to the supermarket and choose a favorite yogurt, which we couldn’t do in Germany. Otherwise we were always surrounded by crowds of fans.

Tokio Hotel fled. Feverishly waiting for the appearance of Zemfira: because the singer is rarely seen in communicating with journalists, and even more so at a press cenference.

Thank you to @XxMangelBxX for translating.
The original Russian article is here http://tune.ru/#:news/Tokio+Hotel+My+ob ... ov;id=3519

alessia¸peg
view post Posted on 3/6/2011, 17:32

oh. mio. dio. ma s'è fatto le extension di pelo grigio in testa? '-'

½ nyna
view post Posted on 3/6/2011, 19:08

CITAZIONE
I recently saw girls who look exactly like me. It was strange.

Forse dovresti farti qualche domanda...

sandyFUCKOFF
icon5  view post Posted on 4/6/2011, 13:36

CITAZIONE (½ nyna @ 3/6/2011, 20:08) 
CITAZIONE
I recently saw girls who look exactly like me. It was strange.

Forse dovresti farti qualche domanda...

leSSi
view post Posted on 4/6/2011, 13:39

Danke! (:

4 replies since 3/6/2011, 16:17   113 views