*SabryTH*
view post Posted on 14/10/2008, 20:11

Hi!!!!
I'm Sabrina and I'm 18 too!!!
Nice to meet you!!!
P:S: I'm tom's fan, too!xD

~ Batu
view post Posted on 14/10/2008, 20:16

QUOTE (Tom's_sweety @ 14/10/2008, 19:54)
of coursee.magazines are full of fans letters and stuff about tokio hotel.every week they have their posters and their interviews..EVERYBODY talks about them!!in radio stations everyone sends messages to play tokio hotel,the same happens to the music tv channels too,we have sooo many fans here :cry: and till today everyday they are in No.1 of all the charts...we love them but we have got tired...i'm serious...sometimes we even go out many kids together and just scream that we love them...what else can we do?i have even made sth with fans..i was sent presents by fans from all over Greece,i put them together,made a great box with a lot of candies as bill like them a lot ^_^ and generally it was great...i don't know what else to do...i'm realy desperate..='''[ and the problem is that i'm ready to do anything bout them...anything to show them our love,but in our Greek forum,whick is great too and well-informed about EVERYTHING,most of the guys don't won't to do sth....and those they want,don't live in Athens....Admin is 19 and moderators 18,19+21 and they have the same opinion too....they are huge fans of them but they think it's useless to do sth like that...i don't know =[
btw, ur words make me cry :cry: i have tears in my eyes now...omg
you're so good....and u don't even know me....<3i wish there was a way to help us but how??any ideas? :( :( :(

I wanted to thank you all for the love you showed me ...the whole thing have made me sooo happy....we all really love you cause your country is so close to ours and it feels different than with portugal or spain for example....
i really don't know what to say....i don't have words.....all i can say is a big THANK YOU...it's so small i know but that's all i can say :cry:
liebe euch für immer!!!<3<3<3

Then I can say for sure that they'll come to Greece next year C:
You made an awesome job, you all should be proud of yourself!
Don't give up right now because it's important for you all to let them hear that you are there waiting for them! DON'T GIVE UP! Keep on doing what you're doing right now with all the magazines and stuff and the boys will come!
They are not stupid, they will come to Greece if they see how many fans are there. The only advices I can give you are this: don't give up, be trustful and keep on doing all the fan actions! Be sure that the Universal (the Greek one and the German one) knows about you and then just try be united - that's important. If you are a lot of people, is easier that the record label notice you and take you in consideration :DD
Look at Mexico - they're very united and they didn't give up!
I know what means being tired of wait for them - just think that when Bill got ill in march and they had to cancel all the concerts, a lot of italian fans were so disappointed that left the fandom or even became hater! °-° It was hard and horrible, but as you see a lot of us is still their fan, we love them and we'd do everything for them. And when you see them live it is all worth it! You understand the reason you are doing so much for them <3
Doing fan actions is NEVER EVER useless. This is important. It is the only way to let them hear our voice. But I can understand that a lot of people don't live in Athens...but you don't have street teams?
We have a lot of them, in every Italian region there are one or more street teams. In this way fans can meet more often, doing fan actions, let the people know always more about them and fangirl alle zusammen about the boys! C:
So, tell the Greek fans to be strong and that Italy supports you all! :DD

AAW, You're soooo cute, thank you very much ** <33
We're happy to support you, I really don't like when people of different countries fight because of the boys. ç_ç

Tom's_sweety
view post Posted on 14/10/2008, 22:06

QUOTE (~ Batu @ 14/10/2008, 21:16)
QUOTE (Tom's_sweety @ 14/10/2008, 19:54)
of coursee.magazines are full of fans letters and stuff about tokio hotel.every week they have their posters and their interviews..EVERYBODY talks about them!!in radio stations everyone sends messages to play tokio hotel,the same happens to the music tv channels too,we have sooo many fans here :cry: and till today everyday they are in No.1 of all the charts...we love them but we have got tired...i'm serious...sometimes we even go out many kids together and just scream that we love them...what else can we do?i have even made sth with fans..i was sent presents by fans from all over Greece,i put them together,made a great box with a lot of candies as bill like them a lot ^_^ and generally it was great...i don't know what else to do...i'm realy desperate..='''[ and the problem is that i'm ready to do anything bout them...anything to show them our love,but in our Greek forum,whick is great too and well-informed about EVERYTHING,most of the guys don't won't to do sth....and those they want,don't live in Athens....Admin is 19 and moderators 18,19+21 and they have the same opinion too....they are huge fans of them but they think it's useless to do sth like that...i don't know =[
btw, ur words make me cry :cry: i have tears in my eyes now...omg
you're so good....and u don't even know me....<3i wish there was a way to help us but how??any ideas? :( :( :(

I wanted to thank you all for the love you showed me ...the whole thing have made me sooo happy....we all really love you cause your country is so close to ours and it feels different than with portugal or spain for example....
i really don't know what to say....i don't have words.....all i can say is a big THANK YOU...it's so small i know but that's all i can say :cry:
liebe euch für immer!!!<3<3<3

Then I can say for sure that they'll come to Greece next year C:
You made an awesome job, you all should be proud of yourself!
Don't give up right now because it's important for you all to let them hear that you are there waiting for them! DON'T GIVE UP! Keep on doing what you're doing right now with all the magazines and stuff and the boys will come!
They are not stupid, they will come to Greece if they see how many fans are there. The only advices I can give you are this: don't give up, be trustful and keep on doing all the fan actions! Be sure that the Universal (the Greek one and the German one) knows about you and then just try be united - that's important. If you are a lot of people, is easier that the record label notice you and take you in consideration :DD
Look at Mexico - they're very united and they didn't give up!
I know what means being tired of wait for them - just think that when Bill got ill in march and they had to cancel all the concerts, a lot of italian fans were so disappointed that left the fandom or even became hater! °-° It was hard and horrible, but as you see a lot of us is still their fan, we love them and we'd do everything for them. And when you see them live it is all worth it! You understand the reason you are doing so much for them <3
Doing fan actions is NEVER EVER useless. This is important. It is the only way to let them hear our voice. But I can understand that a lot of people don't live in Athens...but you don't have street teams?
We have a lot of them, in every Italian region there are one or more street teams. In this way fans can meet more often, doing fan actions, let the people know always more about them and fangirl alle zusammen about the boys! C:
So, tell the Greek fans to be strong and that Italy supports you all! :DD

AAW, You're soooo cute, thank you very much ** <33
We're happy to support you, I really don't like when people of different countries fight because of the boys. ç_ç

it's not that they are stupid or something...David and Co. know well what happens....but let's think about it from managers' aspect....France=bigger city=more fans=more money.....not to mention America of course.....-.-'' i do care about their success all over the world but there are times i wish i could bring past back....at those days that they weren't so commercial....the days they needn't have 10 bodyguards because of the fans...the days they were going everywhere in Europe to expand their fame and their talent...now it's all about money...whether we like it or not...as bill said once : "fame is like a drug,you can never stop wanting more"...and to cut the long story short,they prefer now going in America for obvious reasons instead of coming in this fucking small country i live...i know that you're right and we have to keep on believing and trying but you don't know how it is....it's so unfair...do you know how it is to wait for updates in their dates and hoping that you will be taken into account in the next tour and all you see is france,france,FRANCE...>.<and when bill got sick as you said they had to move some concerts and guess what...someone from Universal told me that they had arranged to come here but they cancelled it cause of bill's health T_____T how can we feel now? T__T
and yeah we have street teams....i will arrange sth cause i'm the admin of greek street team and we have more than 1500 members...it needs money of course but i'll do sth bout it for sure ^__^ on the other hand we can't draw or write signs in the streets,on the walls and stuff cause our policy is one of the most strict :( i don't wanna be in trouble...i've promise to myself i'll never give up...i hope to make it at last....and do u know what i want more in this world???to see Tom's smile....i wanna see him smiling...i wanna see him being happy ='] that's all i want...and if i will in the end even it's for 5 minutes i'll say "these 5 minutes worthed all my life" and i know that one day he'll find a girl...it's sensible..and also i know thi sgirl won't be me...but at least i want her to give him what i would give him....to love him like i love him....i wanna see him smiling...cause if he's happy then i'm happy too =''''']

~ Batu
view post Posted on 14/10/2008, 23:09

QUOTE (Tom's_sweety @ 14/10/2008, 23:06)
it's not that they are stupid or something...David and Co. know well what happens....but let's think about it from managers' aspect....France=bigger city=more fans=more money.....not to mention America of course.....-.-'' i do care about their success all over the world but there are times i wish i could bring past back....at those days that they weren't so commercial....the days they needn't have 10 bodyguards because of the fans...the days they were going everywhere in Europe to expand their fame and their talent...now it's all about money...whether we like it or not...as bill said once : "fame is like a drug,you can never stop wanting more"...and to cut the long story short,they prefer now going in America for obvious reasons instead of coming in this fucking small country i live...i know that you're right and we have to keep on believing and trying but you don't know how it is....it's so unfair...do you know how it is to wait for updates in their dates and hoping that you will be taken into account in the next tour and all you see is france,france,FRANCE...>.<and when bill got sick as you said they had to move some concerts and guess what...someone from Universal told me that they had arranged to come here but they cancelled it cause of bill's health T_____T how can we feel now? T__T
and yeah we have street teams....i will arrange sth cause i'm the admin of greek street team and we have more than 1500 members...it needs money of course but i'll do sth bout it for sure ^__^ on the other hand we can't draw or write signs in the streets,on the walls and stuff cause our policy is one of the most strict :( i don't wanna be in trouble...i've promise to myself i'll never give up...i hope to make it at last....and do u know what i want more in this world???to see Tom's smile....i wanna see him smiling...i wanna see him being happy ='] that's all i want...and if i will in the end even it's for 5 minutes i'll say "these 5 minutes worthed all my life" and i know that one day he'll find a girl...it's sensible..and also i know thi sgirl won't be me...but at least i want her to give him what i would give him....to love him like i love him....i wanna see him smiling...cause if he's happy then i'm happy too =''''']

Oh, Tom is such a cutie when he smiles C:
Incredibly sweet and incredibly beautiful <3
Well, if the Universal dude told you that the band planned to come to Greece, it means that sooner or later they'll come! Bill's illness was a trouble, but this is the proof that they do want to come there regardless of America or France or money or whatever. It's just a matter of patience C:
I know that it could sound stupid and easy if told by me, that I've already saw them more than once, but it's all about that.
Right now their first thought is America, but we can't blame them for this. It's the dream of every single musician in the world to made it there, even if I'd love to come back when they were just "ours" :DD
I guess it's normal when a band becomes superfamous. Again, it's all a matter of patience.
A Tokio Hotel fan has to be sooooo patient under every point of view. xD Just think about waiting 4 days in front of the venue for the best places! xDD Or the German fans that start the queue a month before O_O'
Right now you can't do anything more, because we don't actually know what are their ideas and their intentions for 2009.
Maybe they talked about coming to Greece just this afternoon, who knows C:
But please, tell the Greek fans to don't give up, because it's the worst thing you can do, at the moment. You are very very close to the goal.
For the street team, you don't have to do illegal things :DD Italian police is quite ridiculous, but we can be heavily fined if we write on the walls or something like that C:
Organize meetings, talk with the people about the band, you can do whatever you want! But most of all find a way to keep the medias always aware about the band. Try to let TV and radios and magazines talk about them. Now you got even MTV, this is great for you! :DD
For the simple street team, when the new album will be out, it will be easier; you can promote it in so many ways and all you need is a nice leaflet and a lot of photocopies C:

Tom's_sweety
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 12:57

QUOTE (~ Batu @ 15/10/2008, 00:09)
QUOTE (Tom's_sweety @ 14/10/2008, 23:06)

Oh, Tom is such a cutie when he smiles C:
Incredibly sweet and incredibly beautiful <3
Well, if the Universal dude told you that the band planned to come to Greece, it means that sooner or later they'll come! Bill's illness was a trouble, but this is the proof that they do want to come there regardless of America or France or money or whatever. It's just a matter of patience C:
I know that it could sound stupid and easy if told by me, that I've already saw them more than once, but it's all about that.
Right now their first thought is America, but we can't blame them for this. It's the dream of every single musician in the world to made it there, even if I'd love to come back when they were just "ours" :DD
I guess it's normal when a band becomes superfamous. Again, it's all a matter of patience.
A Tokio Hotel fan has to be sooooo patient under every point of view. xD Just think about waiting 4 days in front of the venue for the best places! xDD Or the German fans that start the queue a month before O_O'
Right now you can't do anything more, because we don't actually know what are their ideas and their intentions for 2009.
Maybe they talked about coming to Greece just this afternoon, who knows C:
But please, tell the Greek fans to don't give up, because it's the worst thing you can do, at the moment. You are very very close to the goal.
For the street team, you don't have to do illegal things :DD Italian police is quite ridiculous, but we can be heavily fined if we write on the walls or something like that C:
Organize meetings, talk with the people about the band, you can do whatever you want! But most of all find a way to keep the medias always aware about the band. Try to let TV and radios and magazines talk about them. Now you got even MTV, this is great for you! :DD
For the simple street team, when the new album will be out, it will be easier; you can promote it in so many ways and all you need is a nice leaflet and a lot of photocopies C:

oh yeah sure^__^
we'll do it for sure...it was planned anyway...
thanks for the advice ^____________^

~•BaBy KauLiTz•~
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 16:20

Hello! My name is erika. In the first place welcome in this forum, i'm happy for you. They are truly happy that appeals to the forum to you, behind c' it is much job xD I belong to Bill kaulitz Fan. I am a one people of the staff of the forum. If you have need you also ask. Hello… Good permanence.
Oooh...ehm....sorry for my english...Don't speak good english...i am at the first....
<3

*Butterfly
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 16:42

Hello! I'm Francesca and i'm 14 years old! So i'm very happy that you are here with us! I don't speack english very well..i'm very sorry! I can read Greek but i can't speak it! So..i'm very very sorry!
You're welcome in this forum.
Kiss.

~ Obsessed Love
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 19:11

Welcome : DDDDD
I'm Nicole (:

Tom's_sweety
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 19:38

nice to meet you Nicole and the others ^_^ i'm happy to be here too ^_^can you please send me the link with gifs cause i don't know where it is?? :(

Tom's_sweety
view post Posted on 15/10/2008, 21:14

S.O.S please help Greek fans..
we gather signs here to bring them ---> http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-...-to-greece.html please make a facebook account if you don't have....if you don't like facebook just don't make ur profile or sth....make this to help us...pleaseeee we need you....we need your help so muchh
and please try to spread it to everyone.
thanks a lot again ^_^

~ veDDy;
view post Posted on 16/10/2008, 11:31

I signed!!!
I hope they will come soon to Greece!^^
A big kiss <3

Ciliegina;
view post Posted on 16/10/2008, 19:11

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh *ççç*
I love Greece <33
My name's Margherita and I'm 13 <33
Welcome in this crazy forummm °çç°

dolse_pati
view post Posted on 16/10/2008, 20:05

Oh hello Sabrina..nice to meet you I'm debora..
I hope that you can be enjoy your self here with all the fan of Tokio Hotel..
take care..

Lalle.
view post Posted on 16/10/2008, 20:07

Hey, I am Valentina, but call me Lalle.

(I signed <3)

jumbina96
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 19:31

Hello^^
welcome to our forum^^

37 replies since 14/10/2008, 11:25   500 views